Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Volt Beats Tesla: Series and Plug-In Hybrids More Likely to be Game Changers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I posted my usual rebuttal to the same old anti-EV FUD. It astounds me that people think it's going to be so hard to add a few outlets here and there over the years or decades it will take to convert a majority of ICE vehicles to EVs.

Not to mention recently we saw two very interesting developments. The rising costs of fuel means gas stations will get less sales of extras like candy and food etc. For many gas station owners that will be the end. Considering gas dupious future I dare say even in the US you will see less gas stations.
The recent hurricane seasons shows how vulnerable the gas infrastructure is with lack of gas in the southern east coast.

Add the fact that in many countries the Model S might very well be cheaper than the Volt because of good incentives for EVs.

But as someone said in the comment section there, no surprise an institute working on hybrids deems they the best thing since sliced bread.

Cobos