Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Northwest Tesla Owners Club Get Together at Issaquah WA on Saturday 10/27

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
10-27 NTOC Get Together Invitation.png

The Northwest Tesla Owners Club is having a get together on Saturday 10/27 from 11 to 1 pm at Triple X Burgers (Issaquah, WA). We may get up to 4 Model S and 5 Roadsters at the event so it will be a fun time.

Please send me a PM with your email address if you want an invitation and I will email it to you via Evite. Evite does not seem to let me have an open sign up page for the event.

View attachment 10571

The Northwest Tesla Owners Club is having a get together on Saturday 10/27 from 11 to 1 pm at Triple X Burgers (Issaquah, WA). We may get up to 4 Model S and 5 Roadsters at the event so it will be a fun time.

Please send me a PM with your email address if you want an invitation and I will email it to you via Evite. Evite does not seem to let me have an open sign up page for the event.

That is in the middle of my delivery window. Can we just show up?

Thanks for organizing, Francis. I plan to be there with my Roadster, and it looks likely my wife will be there with the Model S. Another couple (not on the forums) with both already said they'd be there too.

EDIT: we are both planning to be there. We will pick the Model S up from Torklift Central just beforehand, so it should have a new hitch on it.

Last edited:
Hi Francis. That is just after our delivery window, so hopefully Tesla will get our car to us by then. If so, I'll bring it by! Are window is Oct 8-22nd. Vin #532. I hear that VIN # 335 is being delivered to an owner who lives in Edmonds this Saturday or Sunday. On the Tesla Motors forum, he said that Tesla is going to have a town car pick up he and his wife and take them to the Seattle service center since they were not able to delivery to his house (some schedule conflict). Nice service by Tesla to send the town car!

I believe the Edmonds car is Regular Sig # 296 with an original delivery window of 9-29 to 10/18. BTW, I'm sig #267. He has my car! :smile: I'm glad he's getting delivery now, though I'm jealous! No big deal to me that I'll be getting my car a bit later. I figure I'll be around car 800-900 off the line after factoring in the test drive cars, Founders and Special Sig cars and by then the production quality should be very high, so waiting just a bit longer in order to get a perfect car is fine by me. Also I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they get the reading lights, visors and cubby installed right off the bat when my car comes down the line, so there doesn't have to be any taking the car apart after it's off the line.

Last edited:
I just took delivery of my Model-S (Sig #497) last Thursday. The kids have soccer on Saturday but I'll do my best to stop by during the meetup.

-Joe (Sammamish)

Congrats Joe.

--------------

Francis- Thanks for putting things together for Saturday. I won't be able to make it to the party though. I forgot I that I have tickets to the Saturday matinee of "Wicked" at the Paramount. My car has been delayed by a month or better too. I'll be thinking of ya. Have fun!

Congrats Joe.

--------------

Francis- Thanks for putting things together for Saturday. I won't be able to make it to the party though. I forgot I that I have tickets to the Saturday matinee of "Wicked" at the Paramount. My car has been delayed by a month or better too. I'll be thinking of ya. Have fun!

Thanks for the heads up. I saw Wicked couple of weeks ago. It's a great show, enjoy!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to try and make it. I have a bike race at Marymoor at 9:15, so if you see a BRG MINI Cooper S 03 with a dirty cross bike on top that's me!

See you Saturday.