Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla model S Driver side complete failure?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday I got in my car i noticed that when i tried to enter, the driver side door handle wouldn't come out, the back driver side door handle was also not auto presenting. I went on the other side of the car and the passenger side front and back handles were presenting . I crawled in to the driver seat by climbing 7
In through the passenger side door and i started driving home. On the driver side i noticed that my window was down. When i tried rolling up my window it would not go up, infact I was unable to control all 4 windows from the driver side control panel. It was as if i completely lost power to that door. Now i can no longer open the driver side door from the outside and the handle will not automatically go in by itself. I notice that when the driver door is open, i can still control the other 4 windows but as soon as the door is fully closed it loses power again. If anybody could give me some advice id appreciate it this car is ruining my life more and more every day with these insane issues that its having.

I had this a while back, it was just a fuse in the drivers footwell (RHD car), so I think it's passenger footwell on a US car. They are 3 pole fuses though so took me a bit of searching on Amazon to find one but then it was all fixed.

Upvote 0