Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Johnson City, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Geez, that is what, the third in Bing Metro, and with 3 in the general Corning area. That part of NY is pretty heavily covered (still miss the spot)

You go along I-90 however, and you just have the ones that are meant to cover I-90 itself - How about coverage in Rochester itself (Yes, We have victor, and Batavia) - How about Lockport? Medina? AKA Anywhere along NY-31

Reactions: cusetownusa
Yeah, I guess this is a good way to make the most of the mall revitalization that is taking place. Otherwise Binghamton doesn't hold a candle to Syracuse or Rochester. And there is a surprising lack of charging on I-86 going west towards Watkins Glen.

Agreed that Rochester could use some more. Victor is kind of out of the way and makes trips south take a little longer if your battery is low and you need to get out of Rochester.

Reactions: cusetownusa
Yeah, I guess this is a good way to make the most of the mall revitalization that is taking place. Otherwise Binghamton doesn't hold a candle to Syracuse or Rochester. And there is a surprising lack of charging on I-86 going west towards Watkins Glen.

Agreed that Rochester could use some more. Victor is kind of out of the way and makes trips south take a little longer if your battery is low and you need to get out of Rochester.
Yeah, the 2nd half of last year, I was making the run from Henrietta to Long Island (where I lived) on the average of every 2 weeks. We did get some new ones towards the end. Now I live up here, so not so critical for me (hey, charge in the driveway, right), Now I wish they had some in NE Queens, but I won't be down that often, so not a big deal

They are installing a Supercharger at the Dandy on County Route 64 Big Flats NY which runs parallel to I-86. It’s a start for this area!