Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Tessie app talk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you going to be sending over the money to cover the loss from existing subscriptions? If not, then where do you propose that this money comes from, if not from new subscription pricing?
Apologies if I'm misunderstanding this. If your cost has gone up already for existing subscriptions then of course its fair to go to this new price for us. Not clear whether I'm being charged $4.99 or $12.99 at my next auto-renewal of monthly subscription fee. Thanks for clarifying.

Reactions: zoomer0056
Apologies if I'm misunderstanding this. If your cost has gone up already for existing subscriptions then of course its fair to go to this new price for us. Not clear whether I'm being charged $4.99 or $12.99 at my next auto-renewal of monthly subscription fee. Thanks for clarifying.
Ah, no, it hasn't gone up for existing subscribers so there is no price change for existing subscribers. You would definitely get notified of that in advance. If and how much prices change for existing subscribers 100% depends on what Tesla ends up announcing.

Ah, no, it hasn't gone up for existing subscribers so there is no price change for existing subscribers. You would definitely get notified of that in advance. If and how much prices change for existing subscribers 100% depends on what Tesla ends up announcing.
Thank you very much for your clarification. This sounds fair. Appreciated

Will absorb the announced fee for existing lifetime subscribers. Will lose money to deliver what was promised.
Your ongoing support and Improvement of Tessie is excellent.

I'm on a lifetime subscription, but I'm quite willing to donate or otherwise make up the difference to fund any Tesla charges you will incur going forward. Just tell me how and when to do it.

Understand that you will need to passthrough this cost however if it is still free as indicated in the link you provided then your subscription fee for now should remain the same. I would understand that you keep the lifetime price at the elevated level to protect yourself but the monthly fee should remain $4.99 unless your cost has already gone up.

They can charge whatever they want