Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not seeing all addresses in dialer app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone figured out how to make more than one address show up in the phone dialer contact list? Since we can't add addresses to the navigation UI (And why not??? but that's left for another thread), the next best thing is to access all addresses from the contacts list off the dialer UI. However I'm only seeing a single address appear for a contact, so if I have a home and work address for someone, I only see home.

Anyone figure out something I haven't to make this work correctly?

Another annoying thing is that the phone number labels aren't read so if my phone contact (Android/Google here) has anything other than I believe Mobile, home, or work, it just shows "Other". This can be pretty limiting if you have a useful reason for these labels. One example would be if you have a married couple as one contact, and wanted something like "Husband Mobile" and "Wife Mobile". These just both show up as "Other" and if you don't know which is which (I definitely don't know anyone's number) it's pretty useless...

Seems like yet another case of lots of potential but still missing the polish needed to work how you'd expect and want.