Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Something’s happening because when I went in to manage my account to inquire about the reality of my EDD, it was greyed out and says cannot edit at this time and gave the number to customer service. Putting my glass half full glasses on and hoping that means something will, like others have said, pop tomorrow for a lot of us!

Reactions: mpgxsvcd
So that’s what the 20s will look like if you only take out the long pieces. Not as funky as I thought it would look. Still wish it was like the 18s where it was even all around.

Attachments

• IMG_8583.jpeg
    IMG_8583.jpeg
    183.5 KB · Views: 6
I’d imagine because the firmware is what controls the estimated mileage displayed on the screen. Makes perfect sense to me.
Yep, I’m sure that’s it. In a different industry, but sell flow measurement products that can be used to record a legal transaction of renewable natural gas that is used to get credits from the EPA/government. The final hurdle for reporting accuracy signoff from EPA took absolutely forever…

I’d imagine because the firmware is what controls the estimated mileage displayed on the screen. Makes perfect sense to me.
Sounds akin to the “recall” to fix the font size slightly a while back. Just tell people the estimate is just an estimate and deliver the vehicles lol. Seems a pretty red tape reason to need to hold things up. But, of course, that’s the government agency in action!

They probably will never put a set of six piston on there. Are those brembos? At least the front?
They are Brembo's with bimetal rotors (bi metal rotors are $$) all the way around. With the track pack pads (now standard) I never experienced brake fade or any other issue on the track. I never thought once, "two more pistons up front would really reduce my lap time." The previous factory pads did have pretty early fade though. I'm glad they went all in on pads.

Reactions: DW3434
They are Brembo's with bimetal rotors (bi metal rotors are $$) all the way around. With the track pack pads (now standard) I never experienced brake fade or any other issue on the track. I never thought once, "two more pistons up front would really reduce my lap time." The previous factory pads did have pretty early fade though. I'm glad they went all in on pads.
Nice! I guess 2 piece rotors and 6 piston is overkill and too much to ask for a car at this price. Lol