Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very interesting. They have a white/white inventory M3P car about 45 minutes from me. I can switch my black/black for it, but I would lose the tax credit.

IMG_5442.png

I don’t think Tesla is alone.

I bought my 2022 Chevy Tahoe new. It came with extra hardware laying around in both the engine bay and exterior. There were a few chips in the paint. The exhaust tip was also scratched on the top side (from install). Lastly an injector failed within 5-600 miles.

I have had many German cars. Not a single one had these issues. And all of those had to make their way here from across the Atlantic! I’m convinced it’s part of manufacturing here
I used to work for a German manufacturer. They used to brag about their quality and engineering superiority.

I liked to remind them that only one country has put a man on the moon!!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

The difference is that once I have a vin I can complete the vast majority of the paperwork. Right now I have to sit on it. Waiting isn't so bad once all the ducks are in a row.
i’ve completed everything in app except insurance and submitting loan payment. getting pretty good deal on tesla insurance too. i’ll submit my down payment once i take a look at the car

Reactions: bdudney665