Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's possible another has been added but when I sorted by date/time a few days ago, I had the earliest order that wasn't an LR/SR conversion. There are different timezones on there as well though which makes it harder to sort out. Order page didn't even open until 12:15 pm est or so.
My confirmation email was at 12:11 and I posted on the tracker pretty early. People have been sorting it though, so they were mixed around a few times.

Hopefully they are going to alternate interiors soon. Maybe 2 weeks of white then switch or something. Judging by the estimates that looks like the plan.

I am currently driving a 2019 model 3 LR with 146K. Fantastic car, love it but the trade it couldn't be worse for nearly perfect condition. Not a single stain on the seats or a scratch on the car and I am getting pennies for it.
Same experience here. Silver 2018 LR with white interior, FSD, and speed boost. Perfect interior, normal wear on exterior for a car with 63k miles, and my trade-in offer was $12,900. For that, I'll just keep it and have a second car for guests to use... or I'll sell it privately for more.

Reactions: mpgxsvcd and JezzaE
My confirmation email was at 12:11 and I posted on the tracker pretty early. People have been sorting it though, so they were mixed around a few times.

Hopefully they are going to alternate interiors soon. Maybe 2 weeks of white then switch or something. Judging by the estimates that looks like the plan.
All I hope is that they start offering the 19" non-staggered setup.

And all 12 have white interior.
“There’s nothing wrong with white interior supply. There’s nothing wrong with white interior orders. There’s nothing wrong with our production line. Everything is operating smoothly”

Plot twist: maybe they just couldn’t tell us only M3P’s were being built in white interior while the LR and RWD orders were being built with Black interior.

Reactions: P-Lo801
So confused, the new Model 3 Performance has a badge that looks like the PLAID badge yet it's referred to as "LUDICROUS". But it's not called the "LUDICROUS", and in the Drive Mode selector the max performance mode is called "INSANE".

So what is the new Model 3 named:

Performance, Ludicrous or Insane? Also, what is the inspiration and significance of the badge?

Looks like they are rolling out VINs by region, as seen by a couple Floridians getting their VINs today. I hope tomorrow kicks off the main batch of East coast VINs
Already have an East Coast VIN, whatever that state is there in the middle. :)

1715879737633.png