Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know how the small aero caps are mounted on the 20”? It doesn’t have holes like the 19”.

I want to try making the 20s exposed like the 19s by replacing the big aero caps with the small ones.

Attachments

• IMG_0417.jpeg
    IMG_0417.jpeg
    269.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0415.jpeg
    IMG_0415.jpeg
    316.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0419.jpeg
    IMG_0419.jpeg
    219.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0416.jpeg
    IMG_0416.jpeg
    152.9 KB · Views: 4
Fake engine sounds are dumb, but I would be OK with augmenting the sound of the motors and inverters through the cabin speakers.
I wonder if EVs were on their way out and humanity was moving to ICEs if people would be asking if car makers could somehow make their cars quieter like an EV. I think most people just don't like things they're not familiar with. In a couple more generations, no one will be asking for more noise from their car... unless there are still hipsters in 2090.

yeah I heard that in some cars the white interior absorbs colors really quickly. LIke a new pair of unwashed jeans will immediately bleed into it.

I haven't read highland reviews of the white interior to know if it has that issue, but I didn't want to gamble. Plus my kids often pile into the car when they are very sweaty after sports practice, so I really felt like getting white was asking for trouble.
I've had white interior in my Model 3 for almost 6 years and it still looks great.

Do you suppose the same mudflaps/splash guards are compatible over the years? Also can you share your ceramic/graphene products, i'm thinking i'll probably do my own this time around

edit: somehow i missed that the shop says 2017-2023 on the current offerings so 2024+ must be different

Sorry for the slight delay in responding. Man, this thread moves/adds fast!

Yeah, I just noticed that Rokblokz has not updated/released their splash guards for 2024. It’s not clear if Tesla has made any changes to the push pin/clip locations in the wheel liners.

As for a high quality and fairly easy to apply ceramic coating, I’ve had excellent results with this one by CarPro. Not sure if I’ll use it again on my new M3P or try something different. I like to try new things.

CQUARTZ UK 3.0 (30ml Kit) (10CQK30)