Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Megapack sales contact in Canada?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I represent a renewable energy co-operative in Canada. I'm trying to speak with someone from Tesla about a community-scale Megapack installation in Canada. Tesla Canada's contact page doesn't even list the product! (see below.) Can anyone suggest who to contact or how to proceed? Also, any idea on the waiting list duration to install 1 megapack?

Thanks!

1716217232308.png

I represent a renewable energy co-operative in Canada. I'm trying to speak with someone from Tesla about a community-scale Megapack installation in Canada. Tesla Canada's contact page doesn't even list the product! (see below.) Can anyone suggest who to contact or how to proceed? Also, any idea on the waiting list duration to install 1 megapack?

Thanks!

View attachment 1048793
I would contact US sales, and see where you get to, with the expectation that they will bump you over to Canadian sales. I would also try a Canadian Powerwall enquiry at the same time. My bet is that someone just forgot to put Megapacks as an option on the web page since Tesla has done a number of Megapack installs in Canada.

Good luck!

I would contact US sales, and see where you get to, with the expectation that they will bump you over to Canadian sales. I would also try a Canadian Powerwall enquiry at the same time. My bet is that someone just forgot to put Megapacks as an option on the web page since Tesla has done a number of Megapack installs in Canada.

Good luck!

Or use the generic megapack contact link.

The form allows you to select different countries for your contact information.

Reactions: BGbreeder