Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ludicrous Upgrade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No one knows what they're going to do in terms of price changes. They just said an average increase of 3%, where previously the average decrease was 6%, although the P100Ds were reduced by over 14%. I sure do hope the increase is just 3% on those and not something like 7% since I am planning on buying a used P90D/P100D very soon. There just isn't any inventory at the moment.

Reactions: byeLT4
No one knows what they're going to do in terms of price changes. They just said an average increase of 3%, where previously the average decrease was 6%, although the P100Ds were reduced by over 14%. I sure do hope the increase is just 3% on those and not something like 7% since I am planning on buying a used P90D/P100D very soon. There just isn't any inventory at the moment.
I’ve been on the fence for over a year, had an order in last dec for a loaded p100d and had to pull out at last minute for financial reasons, I monitor the prices and this site often and after I saw the drop really saw the window of opportunity opening up. Going from around 157,800 to 137,000 is massive. If it’s only 3% that wouldn’t be the worst. I do like how u can add the ludicrous after the fact now instead of before.