Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cyber(nota)truck even more Not a truck than I first thought

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s is true though. I set up a service call on my Model S, and soon after I received a call’’’we know you have a service call but would you like to buy a Model 3?’’ I said are you fricken crazy, why the hell would I degrade to a Model 3?
Speaking of the Charlatan’s and my earlier post…. This just in! Nearly3 different times this week, I’ve been pestered, via email, vm and sms - and all I did was go to Tesla.com for a trade in estimate for my MSP.

IMG_0616.png

It’s is true though. I set up a service call on my Model S, and soon after I received a call’’’we know you have a service call but would you like to buy a Model 3?’’ I said are you fricken crazy, why the hell would I degrade to a Model 3?
And while I was preparing the last reply, I just received a separate sms from a different Tesla clown.

IMG_0617.png

Reactions: TessP100D
And while I was preparing the last reply, I just received a separate sms from a different Tesla clown.

View attachment 1019971
Unreal. And now they just called (block this number), also! Three separate annoyances, via three different channels, from three different 🤡 - all within 30 minutes... sell, sell, sell… “The best Customer Service is NO customer service,” however.

You can’t make this 💩 up…. So sad. 😞

Note: It was about two weeks ago that I requested an online trade in value, BTW.

IMG_0619.png

Hey.
I just went back to the future and was listening to Elon talk to his engineers_
ELON: I thought of something no one else has thought of. And I want it to be part of the Cyberturd. What if the Hub cap came out over the wheel. I mean how cool is that. No one else has ever thought of it! Am I right Am I right?
Engineers; "Oh Elon though are great.
"No Elon though are Greater."
"Oh Jesus is not thy equal Elon, Though are greatest. No one before thee could think outside of the wheel for thine hubcaps to be.> Elon is good."

• Funny
Reactions: jebinc
Hey.
I just went back to the future and was listening to Elon talk to his engineers_
ELON: I thought of something no one else has thought of. And I want it to be part of the Cyberturd. What if the Hub cap came out over the wheel. I mean how cool is that. No one else has ever thought of it! Am I right Am I right?
Engineers; "Oh Elon though are great.
"No Elon though are Greater."
"Oh Jesus is not thy equal Elon, Though are greatest. No one before thee could think outside of the wheel for thine hubcaps to be.> Elon is good."
Or how else did someone not go, "Elon, you're kidding right? There are some serious issues."

Reactions: jebinc
They don’t stop. Now, they leave vms as well. Four venues to annoy the f out of us!

View attachment 1019997
Just Crazy. You went into a store and requested a trade in value to buy a new car and they are following up. Just nuts. Stop into the nearest Ford, Chevy dealer and try the same. You might be just as shocked that they will do the same.

Just Crazy. You went into a store and requested a trade in value to buy a new car and they are following up. Just nuts. Stop into the nearest Ford, Chevy dealer and try the same. You might be just as shocked that they will do the same.
Yeah, and with those Stealership brands you mention, when toy need service or to to talk to some out outside of sales, tou can - but not with the Charlatan led Tesla enterprise you love 💕 so dearly. 🙄

Last edited:
Yeah, and with those Stealership brands you mention, when toy need service or to to talk to some out outside of sales, tou can - but not with the Charlatan led Tesla enterprise you love 💕 so dearly. 🙄
May very well be in your case Assuming you act the same towards service as the forum. I personally have had wonderful service from them using the rather simple app. Always responsive and address any concerns I may have. Both our cars have been overall problem free so not much to hate on granted I’m not Looking for things to complain about.

Something that simple really should have been noticed during road/off-road testing though, if a QA person is paying attention. It's normally the stuff you can't see, and which doesn't break during testing, that results in technical bulletins and recalls.
The hubcap digging in to the tire was noticed way back in September 2023 by a tester. So why did Tesla fail to recognize the issue?

Look at the M in "MADE". The lower left corner of the M is cut off. I think the hubcap was rotated slightly clockwise from its correct alignment with the tire, then the tire's flexing motion, the deformation the sidewall when that spot of the tire was on the bottom, caused the tire's sidewall to press against the hubcap and gradually wear away the hubcap-shaped area.