Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cyber(nota)truck even more Not a truck than I first thought

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As you know, the only time you hear from Tesla is…. when you request a trade in value… 😞

3-5 nanoseconds later, the phone rings, you get text messages, and an email from some junior Charlatan trying to convert your trade value request to a sale. That’s the only time!

Líes!!! Tesla is not a traditional dealer! They don’t practice Legacy Dealership tactics!!

One of the Tesla youtubers did a utube about CT issues. I didn't know about the wheelcovers digging into the sidewalls after 1000 miles of driving. Apparently Tesla is aware and has a new wheelcover design coming. Seems kind of obvious now so why didn't they realize it earlier?

View attachment 1019624
Because they are not truck people. They don’t even know what to look for.

As you know, the only time you hear from Tesla is…. when you request a trade in value… 😞

3-5 nanoseconds later, the phone rings, you get text messages, and an email from some junior Charlatan trying to convert your trade value request to a sale. That’s the only time!
So true. Set up a service call and try to ask a question…. Hahahahahaha. No way they are calling you.

It’s is true though. I set up a service call on my Model S, and soon after I received a call’’’we know you have a service call but would you like to buy a Model 3?’’ I said are you fricken crazy, why the hell would I degrade to a Model 3?
Yep, TRUTH. The fanatics here will say anything to protect thier $TSLA investment - Including lying like a drunken sailer.

Last edited:
Not a lie. Go into Telsa.com and request a trade in qoute on your Tesla. Within minutes, you will recieve all of contacts I mentioned above. FACT.

Subscriber to, Never let the facts ruin a good story,” club?

I forgot to add sarcasm….. lol

Agreed. Tesla is just as bad as dealerships. They will harass you every couple of days with text about how it’s a great time to buy a Tesla lol

So much childish name calling and trying to paint Tesla in a bad light.

Everyone gets it. Tesla, like all other auto manufacturers, is imperfect. They produce imperfect cars.

Their cars tend to improve over time, but calling out every flaw seems unfair and perhaps has an alternative, and un-announced intention.

Something that short sellers tend to do.

No, it's not about short sellers. It's about all the Fan Bois unwilling to call out Tesla in order to help them improve. It's why Musk puts out an "all-new" Model 3 that's basically the same Model 3 with Forum Mods, because the Fan Bois will buy it.

Tesla fan bois are like "Swifties" or the "BeeHive" ..... they run to Musk's defense like they lives (Stocks) depended on it.

Any criticisms is "Short sellers"........BTW, aren't short sellers currently winning?

No, it's not about short sellers. It's about all the Fan Bois unwilling to call out Tesla in order to help them improve. It's why Musk puts out an "all-new" Model 3 that's basically the same Model 3 with Forum Mods, because the Fan Bois will buy it.

Tesla fan bois are like "Swifties" or the "BeeHive" ..... they run to Musk's defense like they lives (Stocks) depended on it.

Any criticisms is "Short sellers"........BTW, aren't short sellers currently winning?
Yep it’s the same model 3. lol. Sure.

• Funny
Reactions: zoomer0056
There's a learning curve for sure. The vblogger thought TSLA didn't consider the tire slightly compresses where it makes contact with the ground.
Something that simple really should have been noticed during road/off-road testing though, if a QA person is paying attention. It's normally the stuff you can't see, and which doesn't break during testing, that results in technical bulletins and recalls.

Reactions: kabin