Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chrome after market for Y?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We own a Model S and wife really likes the chrome handles. Anyone out there hear of options to put chrome handles on the upcoming Y? Would this impact warranty?

I can't believe I am writing this because frankly it doesn't bother to me to have the black handles. But Happy wife = happy life :)

We own a Model S and wife really likes the chrome handles. Anyone out there hear of options to put chrome handles on the upcoming Y? Would this impact warranty?

I can't believe I am writing this because frankly it doesn't bother to me to have the black handles. But Happy wife = happy life :)
i am getting my first tesla so i've been looking at all the stuff that's available in the aftermarket. there are vinyl wraps for the door handles in lots of colors. i suppose you might want to wait to be sure they are identical or new ones come out for the Y.

https://www.amazon.com/Nikola-Pro-T...pY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU&th=1