Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a missed call earlier today from 02 8118 xxxx while I was in a meeting, but couldn’t call it back. Possibly a spoofed number scammer call or @dronus toying with my emotions and intestines.
The call I received came from a mobile number: 0488 xxx xxx. The text came from what appears to be a main Tesla texting number (every text I have from Tesla came from the same number - even the text that came when I was in the showroom to confirm the test drive that I had just been offered). The email came from a Senior Virtual Tesla Advisor purporting to be in Queensland.

Reactions: edy80y
The call I received came from a mobile number: 0488 xxx xxx. The text came from what appears to be a main Tesla texting number (every text I have from Tesla came from the same number - even the text that came when I was in the showroom to confirm the test drive that I had just been offered). The email came from a Senior Virtual Tesla Advisor purporting to be in Queensland.
Got the call back. No news. Just running over details that I have already provided/completed.

I prompted him with the idea that some people OUTSIDE NSW seem to be receiving VINs in the last day or so. He had no info to add regarding VINs for NSW.

So... waiting...

[EV charger being installed tomorrow: Fronius WattPilot to work in with my Fronius inverter. So much energy hurtling out into the grid on these sunny days...]

Reactions: dronus
Do any of these people who have test driven the Highland know whether or not the accessories like floor mats, or console inserts from the old model will work in the highland? I guess I could go and try my current ones in the showroom.. 🤔
OMG I hope so otherwise I’ll have a pretty big pile of crap to buy again.
At this rate it would be cheaper to buy another 2023 model 3 aswell