Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1701647824235.png

Things are happening on this side of the planet.

Reactions: Jules22
Is this only for FSD?
No, I believe it'll be implemented in the navigation. There was also the automatic reporting of hazards etc, which was discussed a month or two back, so I'm assuming it'll all be a part of the same code.

I speculated back then that it'd be really cool if the car saw a speed camera and automatically reported/updated the report, that would be SUPER cool.

No, I believe it'll be implemented in the navigation. There was also the automatic reporting of hazards etc, which was discussed a month or two back, so I'm assuming it'll all be a part of the same code.

I speculated back then that it'd be really cool if the car saw a speed camera and automatically reported/updated the report, that would be SUPER cool.
Yeah that would be cool and we end up with a network of Teslas providing a map of speed cameras and police locations. For now though I cant see why the Waze camera and police notifications cant be integrated given Google owns Waze and Tesla uses Google for mapping, the API should be available.

Somebody on one of the facebook groups just posted (17 minutes ago) that they have have a delivery estimate for their Highland...

Ordered on the 1st of September (Victoria)
Delivery -> 25th of December to 15th of January.

Also a LR swapped from a cancelled Performance order;
11th of January to 1st of February...

Reactions: dronus