Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I want to make a Tesla commercial

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Laserboy1064

Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2021
Pennsylvania
I have been hanging out but need to jump in. Sent $40. I have had a tesla since 2021. Me Model S 2021 and wife P90D 2016. She insisted on the nose cone.
I want to make a Tesla commercial and email it all over. With community advise. Need help. Im a doc in PA and let patients drive Tessie and they are never the same again. I explain dog mode and they are shocked. That’s why the long wait.
The commercial opens with a sweaty lady a bit upset talking to sweaty husband. The air is out and it may be Florida or better Arizona. She asks, ”where is the dog!?” He replies, “he’s in the Tesla.” She says “if air isn’t fixed I’m sleeping with the dog.” Then fast pan to dog in tesla in the garage and the screen says, “My driver will back momentarily. It is 67°” Then title or voice says Dog Mode. It runs over 15 seconds so message goes to reptile brain that buys stuff.
When I tell people with pets about dog mode they drop their jaw. I was at ectrify or some roadshow. I was at Tesla Booth and went up to a couple and asked if they had a dog and they nodded. I asked if they knew about dog mode. When I explained they went nuts over the car maybe an X.
There 100 million dog and cat owners in USA. They will spend $30,000 on chemotherapy for a 13 year old cat with Lymphoma. Don't heckle me I think its a good choice.
Commercials will teach people what it is to go electric. My patients are not watching utube videos of Tesla on iPad brushing teeth evey night. Within a month of this they will want a Tesla. Offer picture of the pooch or puss on trunk lid. There will 100 million Teslas in shopping centers all looking alike.
THEN, after a month you do cats. The puss won’t get in cause of dog mode. Voice says Camp mode for cats to stay cool and not get stolen.
Then everyone gets hired back at Tesla.
images.jpeg
IMG_9452.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: araxara