Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTS: Model Y 20 inch induction wheels and tires (Sacramento or Monterey)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

pema

Feb 27, 2023
Monterey
Just purchased a Model Y with 20 inch induction wheels and would like to sell these or trade for 19 inch wheels and tires. I live in Monterey but travel to Sacramento frequently, so open to arranging a trade anywhere in between. All are brand new <500 miles and perfect condition.

Just purchased a Model Y with 20 inch induction wheels and would like to sell these or trade for 19 inch wheels and tires. I live in Monterey but travel to Sacramento frequently, so open to arranging a trade anywhere in between. All are brand new <500 miles and perfect condition.
What don’t you like about the 20s? I have a Y with 19s on order, but test drove one with 20s and they didn’t seem harsh. But that was only a 15 minute drive.

If still available id be interested. Im in San Mateo county and just picked up my Model Y on Tuesday the 28th. Currently have 80 miles on my 19s... let me know..
Hello! I'm also in San Mateo and am picking up my Model Y on 3/11: looking to trade my 20" Induction set for a 19" Gemini set. Looking for $1500 cash on top of the trade and we can split the labor cost at the tire shop. LMK Thanks

I live in Sac and just picked up my Y with gemnis too. Less than 500 miles as well. Let’s trade!