Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTS 2019 Model 3 LR RWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I’m looking to sell my M3 because I am in love with the white exterior, white interior, AWD version.

Here are the specs:
2019 Model 3
15,500 miles.
RWD
Black exterior
Black interior
19” rims
FSD enabled
Treated well, no damages or accidents, clean history.

bump.

Tesla trade in value was $44,600. Looking for $48,500

Your aware that a new LR AWD car has a starting price of 48,990, I take it? I only mention this on the off chance you may not be aware that is the current price for a LR AWD model 3. I am not counting any income tax credit, because anyone purchasing one new right now likely wont get that... but you are asking the same for your car with 15k miles as a new dual motor one costs.

Your aware that a new LR AWD car has a starting price of 48,990, I take it? I only mention this on the off chance you may not be aware that is the current price for a LR AWD model 3. I am not counting any income tax credit, because anyone purchasing one new right now likely wont get that... but you are asking the same for your car with 15k miles as a new dual motor one costs.
+ sport wheels + black color + FSD +taxes, documentation fee= will cost you $10,200 or even more.