Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.
  • On today's TMC Podcast, we ask the question "What is the Tesla Cybercab?". Join us on YouTube live at 1PM and participate in the chat.

WTB: Model Y Gemini 19" Wheels (with/without tires/TPMS) MN/WI region

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am in Western Wisconsin, and would like to do local pickup from seller, so sellers in Minneapolis/St. Paul or Western/Central Wisconsin would be ideal.

I want to get a set of Gemini wheels that at some point can be used for winter tires. I would not be interested in any that have any bends, and only minor scratches would be acceptable. Price is negotiable depending on tire condition if any or if they include TPMS or are from a recent model year.

If you have some available and are from my area, shoot some pics and reply and we'll get in touch.
Tim