Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB. Aluminum Pedals.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, Service Center will install the metal pedals, $250 for the pair. There was an Aluminum "dead pedal" at one point, but it must have been dropped. See the pic below, care of Newscutter. Service Center thought it might be a Founder's car, or possibly even an earlier prototype. The wood and/or stain is entirely different also, as is the Energy display.

DeadPedalAluminum.png

- - - Updated - - -

And yes I asked, the metal dead pedal is not in the parts database, and is not available!

The first time I inquired from my local Service Center in January 14, they quoted me $650, yesterday I received a quote from another SC for $285 + sales tax. Hoping to find an aftermarket that offers all three, otherwise I will go for Tesla's.