Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: 2012/ 2013 S85 w/ Tech, Pano, Air Suspension and Sound Studio

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WTB: 2012/ 2013 S85 w/ Tech, Pano, Air Suspension and Sound Studio

Hey all. I'm a cash buyer for a 2012 - 2013. Reasonable miles (like to be under 40k). Car must have the Sound Studio system, air suspension, tech package and panoramic roof. I'm not looking for anything that doesn't have these features.

I'm located in SoCal and willing to travel. Pricing should be on par with market prices. I.E., if you're still in the "my S60 with 50k miles is worth $70,000" camp I'm probably not the right buyer for you. :)

List Date: 11/5/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTB: 2012/ 2013 S85 w/ Tech, Pano, Air Suspension and Sound Studio
--------------------------------------
Want to Buy (WTB) Please Contact Buyer with offers.

contactbuyer.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif