Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB - (1) 19" Wheel - Seattle area preferred

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a spare set of 4 19's with factory goodyear's. They were used for a week and are in excellent condition. If you guys are interested in buying spares and I can get rid of the set, I will sell them. How much would you offer for each wheel/tire? FYI, there are no TPMS or centercaps.

Best,
Richard

I have a spare set of 4 19's with factory goodyear's. They were used for a week and are in excellent condition. If you guys are interested in buying spares and I can get rid of the set, I will sell them. How much would you offer for each wheel/tire? FYI, there are no TPMS or centercaps.

Best,
Richard

Hi Richard,
Thanks for offering yours up.
What is the current going rate for a fresh set of four? Does anyone have input on this?
Some time ago I thought I remembered seeing sets without TPMS sell for about $1000, but my memory could be off and I don't see any recent prices listed.

-Otmar

Tessla OEM Alloy Wheel(s) for Sale

Looking for a spare.
Hi, I have three, used, Tesla OEM 19” alloy wheels that I am selling individually. They are lightly used , no curb rash, comes with center caps and 5 lug nuts. Tires and TPMs not included. I purchased these from a MS owner who bought aftermarket wheels.

If you are interested please contact me for the particulars.

peter
[email protected]
Cell: 818-442-3655

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, I have three, used, Tesla OEM 19” alloy wheels that I am selling individually. They are lightly used , no curb rash, comes with center caps and 5 lug nuts. Tires and TPMs NOT included. I purchased these from a MS owner who bought aftermarket wheels.

If you are interested please contact me for the particulars.

peter
[email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, I have three Tesla OEM 19” alloy wheels that I am selling individually. They are lightly used , no curb rash, comes with center caps and 5 lug nuts. Tires and TPMs not included. I purchased these from a MS owner who bought aftermarket wheels.

If you are interested please contact me for the particulars. I live in Southern CA.

peter
[email protected]