Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window tinting + recommendation in Ventura County/North LA County?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious if anyone is out in the Ventura County (Thousand Oaks, Moorpark, Westlake, Agoura Hills) area, or at the top end of LA County (Calabasas, Woodland Hills, etc) that has recommendations for window tinting for a Model 3? I don't know much about window tinting, just that my wife has been interested in having it done for a few years now. I want to get the ball rolling on that, and was curious if anyone has gone to any specific shop they could suggest (also eager for suggestions on tint "level" as I know very little about this, just that she wants it "as hard to see in the car as possible" and I want to not get a ticket lol).

Thanks in advance!

Hi Z!

We are a local shop in the Thousand oaks specializing in Teslas. Using the Highest quality Llumar Ceramic Tint. We can tint all windows including the back glass in once piece. Feel free to reach out or PM for more details. I can give you some recommendations on Tint level as well. check us out at www.xsivppf.com

Cheers!

Hi Z!

We are a local shop in the Thousand oaks specializing in Teslas. Using the Highest quality Llumar Ceramic Tint. We can tint all windows including the back glass in once piece. Feel free to reach out or PM for more details. I can give you some recommendations on Tint level as well. check us out at www.xsivppf.com

Cheers!
Thanks for the reply! Going to check out your website and follow-up.

model 3.jpg

Tinted with Llumar CTX Ceramic Film 15% all around. Blocking 99% UV a/b and providing heat rejection to keep the car cooler. Enjoy!!!