Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will 0.99% come to Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Serious question - was there massive Y inventory? I figured it was a production capacity - demand mismatch but didn’t realize anything so significant
We’ve been at multiple Tesla delivery centers in Minnesota over last several months awaiting delivery of our Model S.
Those lots went from what I would call a normal supply to packed with Model Y’s especially. We’ve noticed that an individual store inventory doesn’t match what’s actually on the ground.

The S/X are like Corvette's to Chevy, a HALO vehicle with a limited number built each year. So my guess is the best we can hope for might be a free bone like FREE paint every once in a while. They sell everyone they make as it is. We are considering trading UP to an LR S sometime in the next 12 months and are more interested in any UPGRADES they might introduce before we trade in our 2022 MYP.
No they don’t, nor are they at full production capacity. If they were the price wouldn’t be what it currently is, it would be what it was when the refresh first came out.

Reactions: ucmndd and terranx