Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

what maintenance is needed or what problem to look for when reaching 4 years (50,000 miles) mileage ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just took mine in for a front suspension noise. They told me if they didn't find anything wrong they would charge me $156 for their time. They found bad end links, upper control arms, and my rear tail light had water in it. All replaced. They also TRIED to make me pay $299 for an alignment.

My warranty is up soon since I drive 20k a year. Makes me wonder if $156 is the fee for them to get it up on the rack and check it out.

If you have a 22 M3P you should be able to charge at 48A rather than 32A. I don't know the details of how Tesla tests them.

It sounds like you might have a wiring issue here rather than a PCS issue the way I read the errors.

I would make a service appointment in the app. You should have a full warranty if you have a 2022 M3P unless you've clocked 50K miles already.
Yah I've attempted twice for Tesla to resolve the errors. Each time they send me on my way with no work done (they state they see this error in other 3's and that its an alert no cause for concern). Should I try a 3rd time? Maybe, but it doesn't seem they are inerested unless the car is literally in limp mode or completely undriveable. I've kind of lost my patience with service on the issue and I'm ready to find a 3rd party to diagnose it. Then I could take it back to Tesla for the warranty repair once the 3rd party properly diagnoses it.

Took mine for the end of warranty inspection in Northern VA. To book the appointment in the app, I chose "something else" and the wrote "Request end of warranty inspection, including breaks, suspension, control arms and 12V battery, and anything else." Was completed in a few hours and cost $127.

In their report they wrote "Performed Inspection. All components are fine at this time. Checked 12v battery, inspected brakes and brake fluid, suspension components, checked thread etc. all good at this time."

They also took care of the retrofit trunk lid harness recall at this time.

As always, seemless Tesla service center experience.