Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Whack a mole [Windows are randomly opening / closing when actuated]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I’m taking my son’s 3 today at the service center by me. It’s about -7 F this morning. The car was outside since last night because we share a charger on a 2 car garage and my Y was getting juiced up. He opened the door and of course the window partially opened. When he closed it the front pasSenger window dropped to halfway down. So I went outside and it wouldn’t budge to go up but it did go down, here’s the whack a mole part…as I was able to raise the window after rolling it down all the way, the rear passenger side decided it will go down halfway😳, raised it and front decided to go down got my head scratching. So I raised it again and rear window went down…me starting to get pissed, rolled the rear back up while leaving the front half down. Then tried rolling the front and finally got both passenger side up. Guess what, the rear driver side window decided to join the fun😭😭, luckily I was able to roll it up with no issues. Decided to drive off to Tesla and thats not even the issue I was taking his car for.🤦

• Funny
Reactions: legendsk