Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi!
I'm new to TMC and a new Tesla owner (taking delivery of an Ultra Red MSLR this weekend!). After doing research I ended up ordering 19" Tempest wheels even though I like the look of the Arachnids much better. From what I can tell, the aftermarket wheels that look most similar to the Arachnids are the TSS wheels on Tsportline.

I'm a car noob so this may be a dumb question, but it seems like the 20" TSS wheels will definitely not fit the OEM tires, and the 19" TSS wheels... might fit? I recognize even if it would fit, it'd be square wheels on a staggered tire setup. Not sure how that affects aesthetics/performance/handling/range. My goal is to get cool looking wheels without having to buy new tires. I know Arachnid-like wheel covers are an option, but it seems like those are much more available for Model 3/Y, and for Model S it's really just these Tesmanian wheel covers that I don't hate but I also don't love.

Hoping for insight into whether I could get TSS wheels while keeping the same tires, and if not, any tips/recommendations for other aftermarket 19" wheels that are the same size as the Tempests (ex. the staggered Tsportline TSRs). Also, these wheel covers look similar to Arachnids; would they fit MS even though they list the 19s as being for MY specifically?

Thank you in advance!

Hi!
I'm new to TMC and a new Tesla owner (taking delivery of an Ultra Red MSLR this weekend!). After doing research I ended up ordering 19" Tempest wheels even though I like the look of the Arachnids much better. From what I can tell, the aftermarket wheels that look most similar to the Arachnids are the TSS wheels on Tsportline.

I'm a car noob so this may be a dumb question, but it seems like the 20" TSS wheels will definitely not fit the OEM tires, and the 19" TSS wheels... might fit? I recognize even if it would fit, it'd be square wheels on a staggered tire setup. Not sure how that affects aesthetics/performance/handling/range. My goal is to get cool looking wheels without having to buy new tires. I know Arachnid-like wheel covers are an option, but it seems like those are much more available for Model 3/Y, and for Model S it's really just these Tesmanian wheel covers that I don't hate but I also don't love.

Hoping for insight into whether I could get TSS wheels while keeping the same tires, and if not, any tips/recommendations for other aftermarket 19" wheels that are the same size as the Tempests (ex. the staggered Tsportline TSRs). Also, these wheel covers look similar to Arachnids; would they fit MS even though they list the 19s as being for MY specifically?

Thank you in advance!

How about call them and ask for guidance?

Upvote 0