Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For trade Available Trade MYP Uberturbines with Michelin for my Tsportline 18inch wheels

Available for
  1. Local pickup
Related vehicle
  1. Model Y
Condition
Used

Details

I have 18inch Tsportline wheels with Michelin tires. There is about 5/32 on two wheels and 7/32 on the other wheels. I do have a full size spare that’s 10/32. I’m looking to swap this 5 wheel/tire set for perfect condition Model Y Performance Uberturbines with Michelin tires that have full tread life 10/32 and TPMS plus the uberturbine covers.
You can view the specs of my wheels and tires at the link below. The ride is smoother with the thicker sidewall and it’s a square set up for tire rotations. I’m looking to swap plus 1,000 cash. The reason I’m planning to go back to stock because I want the wider/staggered setup again and do miss the look. Please message me and I can text you pics of the car and how it looks on my MYP. I would post pics here but I am getting a too large of a file. Not sure how to compress it. This would have to be local to Austin as we would need to go to a Discount to swap or at least take the wheels off mine and put the Uberturbines on.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.