Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Too late for stealth!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was going to get my order in at the beginning of June for a performance model without the 20” wheels and the rest, but it looks like that option is gone for now. Hopefully it means they will be offering some type of alternative soon or I’ll have to get new wheels/tires right away!

How do you like it?....any noticeable difference?

LR AWD with the boost unlock gets you a car that's very close to an original P3D- in terms of performance (within ~.15 0-60, and ~.1 1/4 mile)

It's nearly .5 slower 0-60 than a "current" P3D- though, and roughly .3 slower in the 1/4 compared to a current P. And no track mode if that's something you'd care about.

• Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric
Huh? Current P3D- is faster than OG P3D-? Did I miss something?

Multiple free software updates I guess?

See attached spreadsheet- where you can see both LR AWD and P data from original launch and from each power-related update both free and paid.

With the boost unlock the LR AWD is very close to where the P started- but still the mentioned .3-.5 away from where the P is today.

LRAWD2.png

Multiple free software updates I guess?

See attached spreadsheet- where you can see both LR AWD and P data from original launch and from each power-related update both free and paid.

With the boost unlock the LR AWD is very close to where the P started- but still the mentioned .3-.5 away from where the P is today.

View attachment 543599

Irrelevant, no? Even the LR AWD Model got faster, too - with software updates. It’s a silly comparison to make!

For the record, you confused me just as much when talking about the “OG” 3P.

Irrelevant, no?

No. Because someone was asking about how the LR AWD with boost performed.

So I mentioned it's very close to what the original P3 offered, though still a certain amount slower than what the P3 currently offers. Because it is.

Not sure how folks are getting confused by that fact, but hopefully the chart I posted clears things up.

• Helpful
Reactions: SmartElectric