Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tidal Issues Today? [07.07.2022]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have been using Tidal since I picked up my Model 3 in December - have the 9.99/month HiFi plan. This morning while driving, it logged me out on the Tesla, and has the QR code on the screen to log back in. I've been trying to log back in all morning - scan the QR code on my phone camera, log in, can see the QR code refresh on the screen - but never actually logs in.

Anyone else seeing a similar issue? I've soft-rebooted the car twice today - still no luck.

Reactions: impastu and DBV1
Have been using Tidal since I picked up my Model 3 in December - have the 9.99/month HiFi plan. This morning while driving, it logged me out on the Tesla, and has the QR code on the screen to log back in. I've been trying to log back in all morning - scan the QR code on my phone camera, log in, can see the QR code refresh on the screen - but never actually logs in.

Anyone else seeing a similar issue? I've soft-rebooted the car twice today - still no luck.
I am having the same issue. The QR code takes me to the log in screen on my phone. After I log in, it says that my vehicle is ready to go but still only shows the QR code.

Dang tried around 1 PM EDT and it wasn't working for me still.

Glad to know I'm not the only one though
I’m in a sorta different situation with same result though. I did the three month hifi deal and that expired months ago. When it expired it went back to QR code on Tesla screen. Just for fun I’m trying to reactivate now and use the free version…stuck on QR code, even though I’m logged in on phone. Any ideas or solutions!

I’m in a sorta different situation with same result though. I did the three month hifi deal and that expired months ago. When it expired it went back to QR code on Tesla screen. Just for fun I’m trying to reactivate now and use the free version…stuck on QR code, even though I’m logged in on phone. Any ideas or solutions!

Need a paid plan for it to work

Mine was working yesterday around 6. Haven't tried today