Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thinking about getting red caliper covers. Who can I get to install them?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Given that the Tesla, especially the model 3, is so specialized with its jack system I'm afraid to even call triple AAA. Do you think a Tesla service center would install something like EVANNEX caliper covers for a fee? If not them, how do I find a local body shop or the like which can do it and is experienced in something like this?

Here's the product I'm thinking of getting:
Caliper Covers for Tesla Model 3

• Funny
Reactions: Biggus
Given that the Tesla, especially the model 3, is so specialized with its jack system I'm afraid to even call triple AAA. Do you think a Tesla service center would install something like EVANNEX caliper covers for a fee? If not them, how do I find a local body shop or the like which can do it and is experienced in something like this?

Here's the product I'm thinking of getting:
Caliper Covers for Tesla Model 3

Haha! I'm looking at the same ones. I got a quote for painting the calipers red for $400 and a comment that the paint would last 5 years or so. I also asked about caliper covers and was told $75/hr labor and it would take about an hour. I was leaning towards the same covers.

• Funny
Reactions: Biggus
Thank you for all the comments guys! I really appreciate this community. After hearing everyone out and doing some research I've changed my mind and decided I want to go with painting the calipers instead. I have found a place that will paint all four calipers and add the Tesla logos for $400. Seems like an excellent deal, right? What do you guys think?
Brake Caliper Painting Miami - Professional Brake Caliper Painting Miami - Change Brake Caliper Color in Miami
I'm psyched. Now, I only have to wait until the 22nd (first available service appointment to install my 20" wheel and tire package) to get my new wheels and I'll be ready to paint.