Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Y - March 2023 - Since delivery message driving assist, no auto-park nor summon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings to all. First time writing.
Third Tesla in the last 6 years.

I got delivery of a Y, in March (Montreal, Quebec, Canada). Since then, every time I get in car and go, keep getting this message (in french) stating that Parking Assist is charging (meaning uploading?).
In French it is Aide au stationnement en cours de chargement. This probably pertains to the sensor assist when parking.
Tesla service, with the Tesla chat application when trying to get serviced, are telling me that this is normal and it will always be like that, getting this message.
Any of you out there are getting this? I'm doubting that this is normal!!!

Second, since delivery, Auto Park and Summon do not work (Summon does not show on my phone Tesla App!). And I know how to auto-park, so the problem is not behind the wheel.

Any ideas?

Tesla park assist error.jpg

Parking assist gives me the “same” message also (in English). I simply thought it was just a computer software thing (like when loading a game or other software).

Auto-park and summon require Enhanced Auto-pilot, at least in the States, did you get that?

Parking assist gives me the “same” message also (in English). I simply thought it was just a computer software thing (like when loading a game or other software).

Auto-park and summon require Enhanced Auto-pilot, at least in the States, did you get that?
Hi Goobers,
Thanks for your reply.
Ok, now I know that I am not alone with this message. Yes, it feels like a game loading, but other Tesla Y do not have this, so was wondering.

I do have Enhanced Auto-pilot, so I'm suppose to have Auto-park and summon.