Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Tesla Software Updates for Model 3 New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't feel to bad, at least you'll get it ... eventually

My car is to old and looks like it won't be getting any of the new updates

I better contact motat and see if they have any space for my 2019 vintage
yeah received it...
My Model 3 was last batch of intel processor cars delivered to NZ... luckily I sold it last year to take advantage of FSD transfer and got myself Model Y... new interface looks good.

however car is acting super crazy, specially if on auto during traffic... it drives in zig-zag trying to hit left and right like drunken idiot... all this at 3-7 KM crawling speed... makes people in car behind laugh or get annoyed - fun to see their faces in rear mirror....

yeah received it...
My Model 3 was last batch of intel processor cars delivered to NZ... luckily I sold it last year to take advantage of FSD transfer and got myself Model Y... new interface looks good.

however car is acting super crazy, specially if on auto during traffic... it drives in zig-zag trying to hit left and right like drunken idiot... all this at 3-7 KM crawling speed... makes people in car behind laugh or get annoyed - fun to see their faces in rear mirror....
Maybe try camera calibration