Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster vanity license plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Google search for >>> intitle:"the secret of NiMH" +battery
About 425 results (0.46 seconds)
so I wasn't the first to think of it... (next up "The Li-ion King"?)

How to get back on topic??? I saw a Tesla with "GTR GUY" plates last week, but I don't think the plates were Tesla related... If anyone can think of one it at least gets us back on the topic of confusing vanity plates.:redface:

This morning I was behind a muscle car with the plate "PSI ENVY". Pulled up beside him going about 30 mph just before the road opens up in to a divided highway. He downshifted and floored it. I floored it (instant reaction, couldn't help it, like a cat that jumps when you startle it, and by the way no downshifting required!). I of course blew him away. In that moment I wish my license plate read "KW ENVY" as I pulled ahead up to highway speed.

Is that rhetorical?
Back at you. Is that rhetorical?

Have not a clue.

I bet if you were curious about any in particular you could just Google the term/acronym and find answers.
Not quite. Googling "1001010" without context is not reallly useful.

This is now an off-topic quiz. Only valid since Teslas are favored by the geeky types and some have similar plates.

Funny thing is, I my circles, I am considered the geeky one. :rolleyes: Truth be told I rely on the uber geeks for sustenance.

Some more thoughts for VFX on his Geek Plates link
(mods feel free to move this and related to a "Geek plates" separate topic)

Some Linux ones:
"Root 777" : Root = Linux computer superuser... 777 are file permissions that means everyone can read and write any file. Basically they are saying they have full access to a unix system and will let everyone else in.
"RM -RF *" : The unix command to recursively delete all your files and ignore any file protection bits. (Basically wipe out your hard disk). Danger Will Robinson.
"7DEV7TRK" - Hardware devices on Unix have software drivers in the "/dev/" directory. "7DEV7TRK" is like "/dev/trk" which means to me a software developers truck.
"Opn Src" = "Open Source" (software with the sourcecode available to all for any purpose)

ALT-F4: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ALT%2BF4

"WTF OMFG" (What The Frack? - Oh My Fracking Gawd)
"HEY STFU" ("Hey, Shut The Frack Up")

"BFG 9000" ("Big Fraggin' Gun") the most powerful weapon in the Quake/Doom game series.

Ideas on the 31337 plate here.

Last edited: