Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster for Rent?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

kaituc

Sep 22, 2010
Hello fellow Tesla members!
I am currently searching for a Tesla Roadster for rent September 28-October 7th for a company wide sales meeting in LAs Vegas and a show in Los Angeles. The car would be shipped on a truck to avoid any damages and full insurance would be purchased.

Because Tesla is such an elite car it is not rented out like the rest of the luxury care population. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I can't imagine renting out my Roadster without very careful conditions and suitable deposit forfeited for doing something abusive like driving the battery down low and not charging it, in hot weather. A careful examination of the log files would definitely be in order before returning the deposit.

I can't imagine renting out my Roadster without very careful conditions and suitable deposit forfeited for doing something abusive like driving the battery down low and not charging it, in hot weather. A careful examination of the log files would definitely be in order before returning the deposit.
Exactly my thoughts.
It appears that people are willing to do so.