Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa. How did this happen? I'm #18 on the list with 19 referrals. Yay!

If someone is looking for a referral code, consider using mine. As my other referrals can vouch, I am available via email and private message for any and all questions.

But if you're not using mine, please pick someone who is in your geographic area. They are able to best help you out with local questions & get you plugged into the local Tesla owner community. And if you don't know who those people are, send me a message and I'll happily connect you with your local club and local owners.

Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

Whoa. How did this happen? I'm #18 on the list with 19 referrals. Yay!

If someone is looking for a referral code, consider using mine. As my other referrals can vouch, I am available via email and private message for any and all questions.

But if you're not using mine, please pick someone who is in your geographic area. They are able to best help you out with local questions & get you plugged into the local Tesla owner community. And if you don't know who those people are, send me a message and I'll happily connect you with your local club and local owners.

Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

I was looking at the top cities for referral in the state and your town is way up the list. Most if not all are you Bonnie.

@Daniellane you must be selling all those Teslas I've been seeing around lately. These days it's rare when I get on SR 14 into Vancouver without seeing at least one.

If someone is looking for a referral code, consider using mine.

But if you're not using mine, please pick someone who is in your geographic area.

Let me see if I understand. If anyone in the world needs a code, they should consider using yours. But if they don't use yours, then they should only use someone that's local to them? Way to corner the market on world-wide referrals! :D:p;):cool:

Let me see if I understand. If anyone in the world needs a code, they should consider using yours. But if they don't use yours, then they should only use someone that's local to them? Way to corner the market on world-wide referrals! :D:p;):cool:
Hah. You know that's not how I meant it.

People should use a code from someone who has helped them. If they don't want to do that, I'm throwing my code out there just like everyone else.

But there are people on this forum who can tell you that I helped them connect with someone locally and urged them to use that person's code (I believe the words I used were, "Make them work for it!")

Referral program discussion. Not spamming owners with your code. Feel free to disagree.

No matter how many times you say that, it is not going to make it true.

While I also wish this thread would be limited to referral program discussion (I've previously advocated two threads - one just for discussion and one just for "spamming" referral codes), the owners/moderators of this site have designated this thread for posting referral codes. Like @K-MTG, I'm just biding my time to posting mine. :D

You giving a disagree to virtually every post that follows the forum rules does nothing to advance the discussion and only serves to potentially inhibit further participation by these newbies on the forum.

No matter how many times you say that, it is not going to make it true.

While I also wish this thread would be limited to referral program discussion (I've previously advocated two threads - one just for discussion and one just for "spamming" referral codes), the owners/moderators of this site have designated this thread for posting referral codes. Like @K-MTG, I'm just biding my time to posting mine. :D

You giving a disagree to virtually every post that follows the forum rules does nothing to advance the discussion and only serves to potentially inhibit further participation by these newbies on the forum.
I disagree. Aside from the part that there should be a trash tread that hosts people's spam and a thread that has actual discussion. For example: anyone else get a call about Powerwall installation for referral winners? Still waiting on my call...

• Disagree
Reactions: Lukez
I disagree.

With what part? @doug can you please weigh in and elaborate exactly what the forum/thread rules are with respect to posting referral codes? There seems to be plenty of confusion. While you are at it, can you also come up with a rule or guideline on how often one can post their own referral code in this same thread? And finally, would it be possible to bifurcate this thread into a referral program discussion only thread and a referral code posting only thread?

With what part? @doug can you please weigh in and elaborate exactly what the forum/thread rules are with respect to posting referral codes? There seems to be plenty of confusion. While you are at it, can you also come up with a rule or guideline on how often one can post their own referral code in this same thread? And finally, would it be possible to bifurcate this thread into a referral program discussion only thread and a referral code posting only thread?
I disagree. Aside from the part that there should be a trash tread that hosts people's spam and a thread that has actual discussion. For example: anyone else get a call about Powerwall installation for referral winners? Still waiting on my call...

• Disagree
Reactions: Lukez
Status
Not open for further replies.