Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla nailed it with '24 Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is my second Tesla. My first was a late '22 Model S Refresh, and I loved that car for its improvement over the previous generation.

As much as I loved my Model S, especially the interior and power, it was full of imperfections and a generous amount rattles to keep you busy and distracted trying to pinpoint the source.

I've had the 2024 Model 3 LR (highland) for nearly a week now and I really think that Tesla has nailed it. The car has many familiar and appreciated features from my Model S but most of all it has no rattles at all or imperfections that plagued my Model S.

As for the familiar, the Model S prepared me for the new Model 3 features that most people will eventually get used to, like driving without stocks, auto shifting to drive or reverse, auto park when seat belts unbuckled, shifting manually from screen, ventilated seats, quiet cabin, and soft touch surface.

The new Model 3 is an amazing car and I give kudos to Tesla because the effort/detail they put into this car really shows. For the most part, this car is trully a mini-Model S and I love it.

Most of all, I'm relieved the car is near perfect so I don't have to go to the much to be desired Tesla service. I really hope they can put the same effort they put on the car towards the service experience, customer service, and personnel training.

Criticism aside, I'm really pleased with my purchase especially since I never considered ever purchasing the Model 3 before this new refresh.