Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
IMG_2104.JPG

For sale Available Tesla Model S, 64k miles, 272 mi range, FSD, Rear jump seats, Tow hitch, Roof rack

$31,000.00
or best offer
Available for
  1. Local pickup
  2. Shipping
Year
Vehicle condition
Very Good
Odometer
50,000 - 100,000 mi (80,000 - 160,000 km)
Drivetrain
Dual motor
Color
Blue
VIN number
5YJSA1E25GF172655

Details

2016.5 Tesla Model S 90D for sale by owner
- 272 mile range with full battery (12 more than a new Model Y RWD)
- 64k miles
- 417 hp, 0-60 in 4 seconds

Clean title in hand. No surprises, only family owned. Only selling because we bought a Tesla X. Well maintained. Paid supercharging (no free supercharging). Carfax is purchased and I can email it upon request. Have additional accessories available for sale if desired. Can be purchased with financing through my autotrader ad. Contact me for more pictures.

Fully optioned for its year, including the Full Self Driving (FSD) package which will transfer to the new owner, as well as the 3rd row jump seats that turn it into a 7-seater if you have younger kids. I can also remove the extra seats and drop the price by $1k, if you don't need them but are looking for an FSD car.

Additions since new include:
- Roof rack
- Tow hitch for bike racks or towing (never used for towing by me); 2" stainless hitch, 400 lb hitch limit, 4000 lb tow limit
- MCU2 - Screen and computer were upgraded 2 years ago to the newer FSD computer and screen; includes FM radio

Another bonus, negotiable if you're interested: I took out an 8 year warranty on the battery and drivetrain that's good until Jan 2032 or 213,000 miles via Xcelerateauto. I can sign it over for an additional fee, or we can skip and Xcelerateauto will refund me a prorated amount.

No major issues since I've owned it. Beautiful car and more solid than the newer Teslas. 12v battery replaced within the last 12 months.

Options:
- Cold Weather Package
- Smart Air Suspension
- Ultra High Fidelity Sound
- Sunroof
- HEPA filter
- FSD purchased by original owner
- Jump seats
- Sentry mode
- Leather steering wheel, leather seats
- Free data subscription for the life of the car ($120/year).

Never owned in hot climates, so battery is very healthy. First owner was in St Louis, and the car has been living here with us in the northeast for the past 3 years. Battery usually maintained close to 50% charge to preserve it. Not driven hard. No rust.

Other upgrades/add-ons from new:
- Sport pedals
- 19" charcoal cyclone wheels
- Driver and passenger sun visors upgraded to the 2018 year ones (earlier ones' mirror covers tend to break off)
- Windshield, roof, and rear window sunshades

Also available for purchase separately, or can be negotiated depending on your needs:
- 19" charcoal cyclone winter wheels with Michelin winter tires
- Ski rack (attaches to roof rack)
- Bike rack
- Tesla car cover
- Snow chains
- Parcel shelf cargo cover for the rear trunk
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.