Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Tesla app ad for “refer and earn”

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you, thank you! I live in a state that prohibits anyone but a dealer profiting from a new car sale so all my referrals were for naught. So not only was the ad annoying in being placed at the top, it was for something I can’t use.
I live in a state where direct sale to consumer is prohibited. So, I guess I can't refer anybody either I supposed.

Odd. My app doesn't do that, though I really don't recommend Tesla to my friends. They're either so anti-EV that the numerous issues involved in owning a Tesla would just lead to way too many "I told you so moments", or if they are interested in EV's, I steer them toward Hyundai or VW now.