Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sydney/San Francisco Tesla Swap?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

EinSV

Feb 6, 2016
NorCal
Hi all,

I will be visiting Australia for the first time in the second half of November (flying into Sydney) and wondered if anyone who might be in Northern California in that timeframe might be interested in a Tesla swap.

I live about 15 minutes from the SF airport so logistics should be pretty easy on this end. Ideally larger battery for roadtripping (newish Model S P90DL here) but am flexible. I promise to take very good care of your baby.;)

Let me know if you might be interested and we can figure it out from there!

Hi all,

I will be visiting Australia for the first time in the second half of November (flying into Sydney) and wondered if anyone who might be in Northern California in that timeframe might be interested in a Tesla swap.

I live about 15 minutes from the SF airport so logistics should be pretty easy on this end. Ideally larger battery for roadtripping (newish Model S P90DL here) but am flexible. I promise to take very good care of your baby.;)

Let me know if you might be interested and we can figure it out from there!
see also Log into Facebook | Facebook - that refers to Tesla & Home Xchange Worldwide on FB.