Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Diego, CA - Rio San Diego Dr (permit, 40 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is in Mission Valley, off of Friars road - in between the chargers at Fashion Valley mall and the soon to open ones at Costco further east.
Looks like the parking lot of Living Spaces and Total Wine... Will be great to get 40 more in the area as the 58 nearby are often all being used (yes, pretty impressive)

1712688341783.png

Reactions: dfly777
I'm beginning to see Elon's big picture. He's done the calcs, and if all cars are EVs, then they'll take over all parking spaces :) Kinda like the shoe event horizon. Anyways, robotaxi to the rescue as then cars will either be charging or driving somewhere. No parking spaces needed anymore!

This is in Mission Valley, off of Friars road - in between the chargers at Fashion Valley mall and the soon to open ones at Costco further east.
Looks like the parking lot of Living Spaces and Total Wine... Will be great to get 40 more in the area as the 58 nearby are often all being used (yes, pretty impressive)
I visited San Diego last winter and used the Friar's Road SC. Big - but very busy indeed. (Also, for now the most expensive SC visit I've ever had, at $26.50).

I watched the Out of Spec EV Truck Race across America, and Kyle's Cybertruck visited there at about 1am. There were only 2 free stalls - at 1am! Definitely need more charging there.

Far cry from the nearly-empty 84 stall Quartzite location.