Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Midlothian, VA - 3901 Warbro Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Royal Farms is expanding and opening a brand new location at 3901 Warbro Road. This is right off Hull Street Rd and Route 288.

There are about a hundred documents in Chesterfield County's portal in the link below:

I found the snippet below in one the documents. This will surely be a supercharger site in the near future.

@corywright @Big Earl

1696023399424.png

I was in the area so I stopped by to check on the property. It’s still a wooded area, and there are no signs of imminent construction.

This photo was taken from across Hull Street at the very large, brand new Sheetz, that has plenty of extra space that could be used for Superchargers. There is also a large Wawa just a few hundred yards away.

IMG_8508.jpeg

I was in the area so I stopped by to check on the property. It’s still a wooded area, and there are no signs of imminent construction.

This photo was taken from across Hull Street at the very large, brand new Sheetz, that has plenty of extra space that could be used for Superchargers. There is also a large Wawa just a few hundred yards away.

View attachment 983188
Was going to do the same thing this evening! 🤣

• Love
Reactions: corywright