Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Leominster, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This would be my last resort if Auburn was full. It's a good 30 miles farther.

I go to NH a lot from western Long Island.

Auburn 170 miles
Leominster 200 miles

I sure hope 215 range is on the low end...

I'm guessing (but I could always be wrong) that they are gunning for Chevy Bolt numbers....they want to match or beat that 238.

If they do, you should be able to make it to Leominster in the warmer months with no problem. In the winter, I'd seriously consider stopping in Auburn for a few minutes, then maybe Leominster for a longer charge (depending on how far up into NH you're going).

I'm guessing (but I could always be wrong) that they are gunning for Chevy Bolt numbers....they want to match or beat that 238.

If they do, you should be able to make it to Leominster in the warmer months with no problem. In the winter, I'd seriously consider stopping in Auburn for a few minutes, then maybe Leominster for a longer charge (depending on how far up into NH you're going).
Laconia (Lake Winnipesaukee)

I think Auburn will be my new home-away-from-home. Hopefully the mall updates are done by then.

Excellent! I live in southern NH and I've been looking at possible trips in my future Model 3. We used to do an occasional day trip to Southampton. I should be able to make the trip without recharging if I have a larger battery, but would need to stop at Leominster if I get the smaller battery. The only alternative is to stop by Springfield or Brattleboro, both of which are a bit out of the way.

I stopped by this afternoon and it doesn't look like anything has happened since the last set of pictures posted here some weeks ago. No sign of any equipment or activity. Disappointing. Rt 2 is the quickest way for me to get into the Boston area, but it pushes my 250 mile range to do it without getting some extra charge somewhere. Will be really nice having a Supercharger in Leominster.

1.jpg
2.jpg
Adding gratuitous pictures :)

Reactions: chjch
I really wish they would place the SC closer to the roadway and not so far off. When it's a shopping day, it can take 5-10 minutes just to get from Rt.2 to where this SC is located. It's similar to the position in Buffalo, NY: it looks really close to the Thruway, but it actually takes 10 minutes to get to the SC because of local traffic.

I really wish they would place the SC closer to the roadway and not so far off. When it's a shopping day, it can take 5-10 minutes just to get from Rt.2 to where this SC is located. It's similar to the position in Buffalo, NY: it looks really close to the Thruway, but it actually takes 10 minutes to get to the SC because of local traffic.
to put it where they did in Leominster, there isn't a whole lot they could do to get it closer to Rt 2. the exits are not exactly textbook in that area. I guess they could have put it on the other side of the mall, closer to the Denny's. There really isn't much unspoken-for real estate over there.

also, I'm going to guess you're not a native "masshole".

No one I know has ever called Rt 2 "the thruway".