Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cockeysville, MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just returned from a cross country drive. 😄😄😄….This is my home area😬….. ☹️it’s not opened. Called Tesla and projection is sometime in 2024. Got the sense of bureacratic bungling at the county level. Claim was all is needed is to flip the switch. Will call local gov. and see what the problem is and post this coming Monday.( this’ll take hours🤯)

Just returned from a cross country drive. 😄😄😄….This is my home area😬….. ☹️it’s not opened. Called Tesla and projection is sometime in 2024. Got the sense of bureacratic bungling at the county level. Claim was all is needed is to flip the switch. Will call local gov. and see what the problem is and post this coming Monday.( this’ll take hours🤯)
Who’d you cal at Tesla? Is there a transformer and meter? If not, there’s no bureaucratic bungling and it is proceeding as normal. I’ve never heard of being able to talk to someone on the supercharging team (if they hadn’t all been fired) and anyone you talk to at Tesla likes to act like they know more than they do. The “sometime in 2024” is straight off the map on the website, you didn’t need to call to get that info.

Who’d you cal at Tesla? Is there a transformer and meter? If not, there’s no bureaucratic bungling and it is proceeding as normal. I’ve never heard of being able to talk to someone on the supercharging team (if they hadn’t all been fired) and anyone you talk to at Tesla likes to act like they know more than they do. The “sometime in 2024” is straight off the map on the website, you didn’t need to call to get

Why are you so angry?
It’s not anger. That would be all caps. It’s your first post and you start out blaming county bureaucrats for the site not being ready without any actual facts as to whether the site is in fact ready to turn on with approvals from the site contractor and utilities. Along with acting like you know everything that is going on, you assume someone on the phone at Tesla knows something about charging sites. We appreciate you doing some legwork to find out why a site isn’t turned on but maybe ask some question about what you should look for and who to talk to (quite frankly, no one can tell you that info, even before the whole team was fired). There are many people who have been SC hunting longer than me and there is not one of them who has a magic number to call and get accurate information on when things will open. If they did, that info would be updated on a daily basis.