Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Subwoofer mono amp and LC2i settings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone want to share their current setup and settings?

Got mine installed in my 2020 Stealth and would like to compare.

My set up so far (recycled system):
JL 13tw5 in custom box (came out of my truck and fits perfect in the lower trunk)
Alpine MRV-M500
Audiocontrol LC2i

Input I tapped the purple/brown wires from stock sub, bridged left/right at LC2i. Power from under rear seat, ground at same bracket as stock amp.

Haven't fully tuned yet. Currently have Tesla EQ at 0 across the board, amp's LPF at 80hz, gains set via DMM, haven't touched Accubass threshold/volume yet and could use some help here.

Anyone want to share their current setup and settings?

Got mine installed in my 2020 Stealth and would like to compare.

My set up so far (recycled system):
JL 13tw5 in custom box (came out of my truck and fits perfect in the lower trunk)
Alpine MRV-M500
Audiocontrol LC2i

Input I tapped the purple/brown wires from stock sub, bridged left/right at LC2i. Power from under rear seat, ground at same bracket as stock amp.

Haven't fully tuned yet. Currently have Tesla EQ at 0 across the board, amp's LPF at 80hz, gains set via DMM, haven't touched Accubass threshold/volume yet and could use some help here.
srt42b, i know its been long but i have a question. i too have an LC2i from a previous install. i dont see the purple/brown wire near my sub. i have a 2021 M3. i was wondering if i can try the wireless remote and wondered if i needed to have the speakers hooked up to get power onto the LC2i. i appreciate your help

srt42b, i know its been long but i have a question. i too have an LC2i from a previous install. i dont see the purple/brown wire near my sub. i have a 2021 M3. i was wondering if i can try the wireless remote and wondered if i needed to have the speakers hooked up to get power onto the LC2i. i appreciate your help
never mind. i figured it out. only thing is, the LC2i stays on

never mind. i figured it out. only thing is, the LC2i stays on
did you get this figured out? Same situation for me, except the LC2i does eventually turn off along with the amp, about 30 minutes after the car is "asleep" it appears...but as soon as you open any door, including the trunk, it turns everything back on for another 30 minutes. I'm going to try to tap into the "small red wire" in the front passenger kick panel area, as i'm reading thats a good 12v remote on option that only has power when a driver is actually in the seat....i'll report back