Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

still confused

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
picking up ( fingers crossed) on friday my MX LR RAVEN 6 seater did not order FSD.....what am i getting included besides FSC? what completes Auto Pilot? what is reg equip now AWD/RWD? Summons i believe not included or turn signal on highway lane changes....Anyone recently pick up a Raven and know for sure what is coming in my MX LR
APPRECIATE any solid info

picking up ( fingers crossed) on friday my MX LR RAVEN 6 seater did not order FSD.....what am i getting included besides FSC? what completes Auto Pilot? what is reg equip now AWD/RWD? Summons i believe not included or turn signal on highway lane changes....Anyone recently pick up a Raven and know for sure what is coming in my MX LR
APPRECIATE any solid info

You're getting a fully loaded car (hardware-wise). Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive, Premium Seats, Premium Sound, HEPA Filter/Bioweapon Defense Mode, Self-Presenting Front Doors. Everything except Performance/Ludicrous.

Software-wise, you get Autosteer and Traffic-Aware Cruise Control only, meaning the car will stay in lane on the highway. But all of the current and upcoming "cool" features (Enhanced Summon, Automatic Parking, Navigate on Autopilot, Automatic City Driving, etc.,) require the $6000 Full Self Driving package.

You're getting a fully loaded car (hardware-wise). Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive, Premium Seats, Premium Sound, HEPA Filter/Bioweapon Defense Mode, Self-Presenting Front Doors. Everything except Performance/Ludicrous.

Software-wise, you get Autosteer and Traffic-Aware Cruise Control only, meaning the car will stay in lane on the highway. But all of the current and upcoming "cool" features (Enhanced Summon, Automatic Parking, Navigate on Autopilot, Automatic City Driving, etc.,) require the $6000 Full Self Driving package.
Gee Thanks so much..that was very clear!! i have read so much i have forgotten what comes with the reg pkg...my s/law has older S and has summons :/ i really would like the software that when you go over a bump it remembers it next time
thanks for your info

What is really a shame is that now when you buy a Model X for over $130,000 and you have to shell out $35 for a charger adapter!
Sinful. Tesla also needs a lesson in customer service. And they were even considering charging extra for the garage opener feature.
Say what?

Will the X and the S get the X 10 update with full summon? Or is that only reserved for Tesla Buyers spending half the price?
Take care of the customers that take care of you!

• Disagree
Reactions: mswlogo

Right you won’t be paying for all the broken software. Just the stuff that works. I paid $8k for EAP/FSD on Model 3. I got absolutely nothing useful for it (beyond what AP now includes). Just received an X with no FSD.

The only thing that did work that I’ll miss is user initiated change lane. But that’s not worth $6K.

You’ll get HW3 with a new X.

I’ll wait until FSD is real this time. And I think it could be a very long wait.