Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Squeaks and fix

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

gigg

Sep 24, 2021
NC
In case anyone else has this issue. I have had a suspension squeak for the last year since new and replaced FUCA twice. Tesla installed one, then i installed an MPP.
I finally found it. The front under tray was rubbing against the FLCA over bumps making similar sound as the FUCA squeak. Creaky wood floor squeak, "it was bad". I used a dremel to take down the ribs. Fixed

I have a rattle top left corner of the dash under the mesh. I can put a little pressure on it to resolve it, so Im guessing it is a speaker? I havn't researched how easy it is to get to it, but that will be next...

IMG_1280.jpg
IMG_1283.jpg
IMG_1281.jpg

Mine would go away after being lifted for a short time as well, which is hard to understand, unless the tray would somehow get relief for short time from being in that position.
I greased with a needle everything i could find and thought a fixed it for a couple of days. I spent so many hours, going to a service center, looking for and greasing, replacing FUCA, for the plastic rubbing. Even having a rock break my windshield on the way back from having FUCA replaced, a 4 hour commute, all for no reason. "Exhausting"
So hopefully this will help someone else from going through all that.

Reactions: untilcomplete