Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So torn...m3 my sr+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That would have been me yes! Going to the gym.

Was driving around re-calibrating my autopilot cameras cause I have a bunch that stopped working on the way home. Go figure! Spoke to tesla this morning, they said 4 of the 8 cameras seem stuck calibrating................ I have my first mobile service scheduled! Wee!

Great car.

Actually now they're suggesting I need to come to Tesla Kitchener. I think cause I have some body/cosmetic issues? not sure. I tried rescheduling again with mobile, we will see.

Any tricks to getting it to default to mobile service? It suggests service centers in Ohio and Detroit for me.

I’m not sure, but I believe it triages based on the symptoms you select when you try to schedule something. Others will be able to confirm or deny.

I need to get the S serviced before the extended warranty expires (soon) and it’s down in Kingsville most of the time, but I’m sure what I need done requires a visit to a service centre. I’ll be swapping the S for the Y in the next couple of weeks, so if you see a white one around town, that’s us.

Actually now they're suggesting I need to come to Tesla Kitchener. I think cause I have some body/cosmetic issues? not sure. I tried rescheduling again with mobile, we will see.

Any tricks to getting it to default to mobile service? It suggests service centers in Ohio and Detroit for me.
Some areas will default to Mobile service as an available ‘service center’ after your first Mobile service visit. Another trick is to put Mobile Service in the text for what you want done and that’ll get it flagged for the Mobile Service coordinator.

I was in the same boat but decided to go SR+ I also live in the Windsor area(Tecumseh). Just went to Niagra on the lake. One 10 minute stop in Hamilton and still had 20% when I got to the hotel with a charger. 90% the next morning. 10 minutes stop London on the way back. My normal drive is 20KM per day max 100MK on the weekends. I just couldn't justify the extra cost for virtually the same car in the AWD version. Will buy winter tires no matter what version I bought, as tires are far more important than AWD in the winter. Didn't have any issues on the car so service hasn't been tested. Performance is great even with the SR+.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Murky-Article